Do you need to:
- Relieve pain, injury, stress or tension?
- Relax, Find your flow & Joy for life?
- Receive support as you move through challenging times?
- Recalibrate – peel back past stress patterns that can make way for more energy to create more of what you want in life?
Are you looking for a massage therapy that is holistic & helps you to thrive – mentally, physically, emotionally?
Shiatsu massage therapy can help you
Shiatsu is a bodywork therapy that is deeply relaxing and stimulates your body’s own healing potential.
Shiatsu is a bodywork therapy that shifts what is stuck and nourishes us where we need it
When circulation of blood, fluids, lymph and Ki – our Life Force energy – flow more smoothly, pain and stress falls away
Shiatsu gives us an embodied experience of where our own possibilities for deep change lie
” It is very relaxing and calming. I feel significantly more peaceful and happy and calm “
What is Shiatsu?
- Shiatsu is a hands on body treatment, originally from Japan. It takes place on a futon or a couch, and receivers stay fully clothed
- The literal meaning of the word is “Finger Pressure” – though it means so much more than that.
- Shiatsu is a compassionate, listening touch that supports you to connect with what you need and want – allowing your bodymind to switch on your body’s own self-healing ability.
- We use pressure, movement and stretches, gentle manipulation and deep fascia release to relax the nervous system, connect with meridians (energy pathways), stimulate acupressure points that supports your health.
- Shiatsu is guided by the Daoist Chinese Philosophies of Yin/Yang & Five Elements (or Phases). As in nature, all our human systems depend on each other and affect each other. They strive for homeostasis and are always in flux.
- When we reconnect the mind-body-spirit – we feel lighter, clearer, aligned – empowered to thrive as we flow through life.
” Tracy is careful, caring and effective. It released a lot of tension & I feel very fluid. I feel like I’m in my flow – energised and grounded”
Clinic Locations & Fees:
Shiatsu Massage in North London N11 (Full address on booking) – £75 for 75 minute session
Sunday – Wednesdays by appointment
Shiatsu Massage in Central London – £80 for 75 minute session
Tuesdays evenings 5-9pm at White Crane Clinic, Primrose Hill, NW1 8XE
Reduced price sessions:
A 60 minute session available at both locations – £60
The first session will spend time getting to know more about you will experience what it’s like to receive a Shiatsu. As I use a synthesis of many techniques, we will choose the right process for you on the day, and further treatments will vary. If you decide this is right for you and you’d like to receive a few more, I do offer packages:
Set of 3 – 5% off: 3 x 75 minutes Shiatsu Shin Tai: Use within 8 weeks of your 1st session Payment in advance
This supports you as your body remembers the change and can release more each time
Set of 6 – 10% off: 6 x 75 minutes Shiatsu Shin Tai. Use within 4 months of your 1st session Payment in advance
This supports you in going deeper an in choosing to use Shiatsu Shin Tai as your support and self-development
Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice are charged the full fee. Please advise as soon as possible if you are unable to keep an appointment.